Thursday, November 11, 2010

Intro

Hi all,

This is my movie review blog. As I watch new movies, I'll be posting reviews on each of them. I'll be using a 5-point system but just know that I'm not trying to make comparisons of different types of movies. If I give 10 Things I Hate About You a 5-star review, it has no relation to a 5-star review for Schindler's List. I'll also try and avoid plot summarizing since you can find that through a simple wikipedia search, but some summarizing is unavoidable.

Every so often, I'll post a movie re-review, in which I'll review a movie I've already seen (i.e. Armageddon). I don't go to the theater as often as I'd like to so I rely heavily on my Netflix account. Eventually, I'd like to have polls for movie re-reviews and guest posts. That is all.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment